Children love you playing with them. You are the most important in helping your child learn!
Here are also a couple of ideas for Christmas presents:
- Teddy Bear:
- A teddy bear helps build an imaginary world where boys and girls can act out everyday routines like putting teddy to bed.
- When playing with play dough talk about actions and describing words, “Roll”, “Squeeze”, “Blue”, “Soft” etc
- Shakers are great for developing listening and attention skills. Use them when singing songs and rhymes.
- Sharing books with your child will help build language skills and forms the building blocks needed for reading and writing.
- When playing with a ball use action words such as “Kick”, “Throw”, and “Catch”
- Cardboard Box:
- Why do Children love playing with a box? It allows them to bring their imagination to life!